Leukaemia Support Queensland, in partnership with North Harbour, is raising funds and awareness for the fight against Leukaemia while remembering the journey of those who have been affected by this disease.
Please ‘Shine Bright’ with us by joining with us to walk with your light along the Heritage Trail at North Harbour on Sunday 16th May. The afternoon will begin at 3pm with fun, laughter, and great food (see below) and the inaugural walk will take place at around 6pm.
We ask that you RSVP as soon as possible via the Eventbrite link:
The event will begin in the afternoon with a fun-fun-fundraiser:
- Food and drink: Including sausage sizzle, cupcakes, pizza, iced tea, coffee cart and more
- Live entertainment: Afternoon tunes in the riverside Heritage Park
- Games and Activities: Plenty for kids to enjoy including jumping castle, make a lantern and more to be confirmed
- Market stalls: Second-hand book and toy stall and trinkets
All games and activities are a gold coin donation and proceeds raised will go to Leukaemia Support Queensland Leukaemia. Bring a chair and a blanket and enjoy a lovely family-friendly afternoon in Heritage Park.
Our Shine Bright Walk will take place at around 6pm. Please help us raise funds and awareness by joining in, you can pre-purchase bobo balloons and thunder sticks at checkout.
This is a Covid safe event and requires registering through this page to attend.
The safety of our guests and staff remains a top priority. If you are feeling unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms, have been overseas in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case, please do not attend this event.
It is the responsibility of all event attendees to:
- Stay at home and do not attend the event if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- Maintain physical distancing requirements during the event
- Adhere to proper hygiene protocols including washing hands and use of sanitiser
- Any individuals who are present in the hot spot locations indicated on the Public Health alerts should not come to the event and immediately self-quarantine and contact 13 Health